- Effective September 1, 2021, unless otherwise advertised, only registered members, in good standing, are eligible to participate in our any of our virtual or in-person programs and activities.
- Everyone, regardless of whether you are currently a Resident or Virtual Member in 2020-2021, is required to complete the Membership Application form (see next tab, Membership, for the online form). In the form, there is a section to indicate which programs and activities you are interested in attending.
- At the time of submitting your member application , you would have filled in a section indicating in which specific programs, activities and workshops you wish to attend. For members who want to add to, or remove themselves from their registration, please send an email to email@example.com.
- All programs and activities, unless gender specific, are open to all ages (18 years and up) and gender.
- All participants are expected to honour and adhere to the Fibromyalgia London Group’s Code of Conduct Policy. There is zero tolerance for emotional and verbal abuse, profanity, and disorderly conduct. You will be asked to leave the virtual or in-person meeting space immediately and your membership may be terminated permanently (without refund), if deemed so by the Leadership Team.
Fibromyalgia London Group is proud to organize and host the following programs and activities, facilitated by Peer Volunteers, who are also Persons with Fibromyalgia and/or have professional/demonstrated experience, interests or qualifications in the program and/or activity they instruct/facilitate.
We are always open to considering new types of online self-care, wellness, social and personal development programs or exercise activities. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your ideas or suggestions!
For more information on our current virtual programs and workshops, Click Here.
2022 FIBROMYALGIA AWARENESS SPECIAL EVENTS:
FREE when you become a Member!
- Education through raising awareness is one of Fibromyalgia London’s Group prime goals.
- Any professional, service provider, and staff worker from the medical, healthcare or social services sector, who is interested in learning more about Fibromyalgia is welcome to attend our special events, FREE of charge. Please provide your name, title, organization and work email contacts when you register to attend. You will be added to our group mailing list so we can inform you of future events.
To participate you must be a member of our peer-led, volunteer-run group. BECOME A MEMBER TODAY. Go to our Membership page now!