You are not alone. Need to share? Want to listen? Want to be heard? By people who understand? Join our caring Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Sharing Circle session and you’ll get all this and more!
Please, join us at the North London Optimist Community Centre, 1345 Cheapside St. (off Highbury Ave.) in London, Ontario, Canada on Saturday November 2nd, 2019 1pm-2:30pm (peer leaders will be there by 12:30pm, come early, talk, connect, share, care) for the Fibromyalgia (CFS/ME) London Group Sharing Circle session.
To register contact, call Jacqueline at:
519-453-3198 or email:
What’s $20 per year and gives you and a listed supporter/caregiver/loved one/spouse/friend, etc. unlimited access to all Fibromyalgia (and CFS/ME) London Group activities, Sharing Circles, special events, speakers, resources, etc.? A membership to FLG (Fibromyalgia London Group). Or come and visit, a $5 donation/person will let you see what we have to offer. Fill out an application and become a part of this volunteer-driven, self-help group today!
To provide persons with Fibromyalgia (FM) and/or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME) with:
- Access to a safe, scent-free, supportive, inclusive space where individuals, their families, caregivers, and supporters can, without judgement, listen to and learn from each other.
- Opportunities to share personal experiences, information, ideas, and strategies to help one cope with symptoms and live a healthy life or lifestyle.
- Increased awareness and education on this invisible, chronic multi-systemic illness.
- Inspirational and acceptance in a caring, positive, fun and friendly environment.
- Ways to develop and strengthen one’s ability to not just survive with FM and/or CFS/ME, but to thrive, in spite of it.
You can also find us on:
Thank you. Hope to see you there. And remember, despite what Fibromyalgia and/or CFS/ME makes you think, you are not alone.
Disclaimer: The Fibromyalgia London Group (FLG) was created to be a resource of pertinent information to those who attend our meetings, sharing circle sessions, and special events. While we invite medical and healthcare professionals, advocates, practitioners or representatives from community organizations to speak at our meetings and special events, FLG does not endorse, support or recommend any specific treatment, product, therapy or person. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by participants and group members do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs, views, or official policies of the FLG.