You are not alone. Need to share? Want to listen? Want to be heard? By people who understand? Join our caring Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Sharing Circle session and you’ll get all this and more!
Drop by Earl Nichols Recreation Centre @ 799 Homeview Rd. (near Southdale and Wharncliffe) in London, Ontario, Canada this Thursday October 17th, 2019 @ 11am-12:30pm (peer leaders will be there by 10:30am, come early, talk, connect, share, care) for the Fibromyalgia London Group Sharing Circle session.
Membership to the Fibromyalgia (and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) London Group (FLG) is $20 a year (really) and that includes free admission for yourself and a listed caregiver, supporter, friend, family member, spouses, partners, loved ones, etc. to any and all events, special events, guest speakers, etc. for the whole year! Fill out an application and become a part of this volunteer-driven, self-help group today! Not sure if you want to join, come out to a Sharing Circle or meeting, visitors and non-members require a $5 donation.
To register contact:
To provide persons with Fibromyalgia (FM) and/or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME) with:
- Access to a safe, scent-free, supportive, inclusive space where individuals, their families, caregivers, and supporters can, without judgement, listen to and learn from each other.
- Opportunities to share personal experiences, information, ideas, and strategies to help one cope with symptoms and live a healthy life or lifestyle.
- Increased awareness and education on this invisible, chronic multi-systemic illness.
- Inspirational and acceptance in a caring, positive, fun and friendly environment.
- Ways to develop and strengthen one’s ability to not just survive with FM and/or CFS/ME, but to thrive, in spite of it.
Thank you. Hope to see you there. And remember, despite what Fibromyalgia makes you think, you are not alone.